- For this particular project our client wanted Concrete Posts & Gravel Boards for security as the border was aligned to a public path. We installed Close board fencing with coping on the top. We finished off with adding a secure bespoke gate with a keylock added.
- A photo breakdown of a replacement Decking with extended areas. Please click on the link for more photos. Should you be thinking of having Decking installed on your property, please get in contact, we would love to hear from you.
- Closeboard Fencing with Concrete Posts and Wooden Gravel Boards were installed at this property. We would highly recommend Closeboard Fencing as the best solution for boundaries on Public Paths for Security purposes on your property.
- Overlap panels were used at this property for the fence style with Concrete Gravel Boards. The Double Gravel Boards you can can see were used to retain the soil level from the adjoining premises.
- The customer at this property requested a decorative boundary fence. We recommended Closeboard Fencing because of the the longevity of the product, with nice complementary square Trellis Tops.
- For this installation we installed Overlap Panel Fencing using all timber products,. The garden was on a slope so we recommended that we should adapt the fencing to co-inside with the sloping terrain.
With their beautiful range of continental style fence panels, matching gates and garden furniture, Grange are the market leader in providing style alongside simplicity. Being an environmentally conscious brand, they source all of their timber materials responsibly. Established since 1868, this manufacturer is at the forefront of modern fence panel construction.
Producing both made to measure and bespoke gates, Suffolk Gates' products are made using high quality timbers. They have developed tried and tested gate building techniques in their own factory to ensure they last for years to come
Is a successful family run business that began more than 100 years ago. They produce beautifully hand crafted timber gates using traditional skills and expertise. their excellent quality timber gates adorn a number of prestigious locations and National Trust properties and Charlton Gates have proudly held the Royal Warrant since 2000.